Andrew Wong Chiew Chuan

My photo
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Monday, July 27, 2009

His Majesty Seri Paduka Baginda Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin At Kuching


His Majesty Seri Paduka Baginda Yang di-Pertuan Agong Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin is coming to Kuching for the 218th meeting of the Conterence of Rulers at the New State Assembly Complex (Dewan Undangan Negeri) in Petra Jaya. The State Planning and Resource Management Minister II Datuk Amar Awang Tengah Ali Hassan said Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin was scheduled to attend the meeting which would be chaired by the Sultan of Selangor, Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah. This is the thrid time that Sarawak host the meeting, having played host in 1972 and 1992. At the same time, the pre-coucil meeting would also be held at the same vanue on 28th July. Meanwhile, there will be the opening ceremony of the New State Assembly Complex (DUN) and there will be ship tour at Sarawak River.

I am not going back for this 'H1N1 holiday' and I am going to miss this event back at my own hometown. I was told that all road entering waterfront and carpenter street is blocked. I wished I am back home now. The picture above is the newly built DUN and it is very beautiful and wonderful. Thats all from me for some latest news of my hometown and I am not able to talk more as I am not home to withness the events.

3 comments:

  1. lets play dota..don't waste any more time..i'm tired of waiting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo Didn't know there's so much going on in Kuching...
    i'm so katak-dibawah-tempurung since i came to KL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... i also read it from online news and now i still staying at seri mas together with Day Bee only the the other three all back to their hometown.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog